General Booking Conditions
The Website offers an on-line apartment reservation service, which is a 24-hour service, simple, direct and with all the advantages of having a wide catalog of updated apartments available from anywhere through a connection to Internet.
1. General features
All prices are in Euros and in accordance with current regulations, any reservation made through the Website will be subject to Value Added Tax (VAT), and this amount is included in the price.
The Owner reserves the right to modify their prices at any time, but the prices for the reservation of apartments will be invoiced based on the rates in force at the time of reservation or unless there is a manifest typographical error.
Once formalized, an email will be sent to the User with the details of their reservation.
At the time of formalizing the reservation, 50% of the total amount will be charged. The remaining 50% will be paid in the apartment.
2. Obligations of the Users
Any User who makes a reservation through this Website declares himself of legal age and, where appropriate, with full capacity to use means of payment and that they have sufficient funds to cover all the costs resulting from the reservation of products, the User also declares to fully and unreservedly accept all the conditions of this Legal Notice.
The User can establish one or more requests for contracting services offered through the Website.
When placing an order, the User accepts the specifications and characteristics of the service offered, for this purpose the Owner indicates that the services shown in the photographs on this Website may suffer slight differences with respect to the final service in terms of sizes, color, components , etc. by manufacturers availability. The purpose of the photographs will be the orientation for the User or suggestions for presentation, without assuming in any case contractual images. The Holder assures in any case that these differences will not imply a worse quality of services.
3. Payment methods and Security
In compliance with Directive (EU) 2015/2366 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of November 25, 2015, on payment services in the internal market, the User who carries out an online payment transaction must do so through reinforced authentication. Depending on the means of payment chosen and the economic value, with the exceptions contemplated in the Directive, the User must provide a second identification factor before placing an order, such as a PIN code that the User will receive on their mobile phone and that you must enter to validate your purchase.
According to the PSD2 directive, strong authentication exists when at least two of the following are used for authentication:
- Knowledge (something that only the User knows, for example, password, PIN code, access data, etc.)
- Possession (something that only the User has, for example, a mobile phone where an SMS arrives to verify the operation, email address, etc.)
- Inherence (something that the User is, for example, the possibility of biometric verification, either by fingerprint, facial recognition, etc.)
These elements are independent of each other. That is to say, that the violation of one does not compromise the reliability of the others, and that the confidentiality of the identification data is always protected.
For the User's convenience, we provide different ways to pay for the reservation:
1) Bank Transfer
- In the Reservation Form, the bank details are provided to make the deposit or transfer for the amount of the purchase made, and the personal data of name, surname and identity document must be indicated. Only entries in Euros will be accepted. The order will be processed once the amount has been received into account.
- The User has a period of 72 hours to enter the money or justify the transfer by sending the receipt. The reservation will not be confirmed if the deposit had not been made or the transfer was justified within that period.
- The User must take into account that in some cases the transfers take between 24 and 72 hours to become effective in the recipient's account, so it is essential that their realization be justified by sending the receipt, this as the only means of confirming your reservation.
- With this form of payment no commission is paid.
2) Credit card
- This form of payment is immediate, totally secure and verified by the secure servers of Redsýs in the payment gateway. In no case will the credit card details be revealed.
- The accepted cards are: Visa, 4B, Maestro and Master Card.
- Only secured credit cards will be accepted to avoid any possible risk or fraud. The secured cards are associated with security keys and, at the end of the payment, it is transferred to the payment gateway of the bank, where these keys must be entered. If you do not have a secure card for online payments, the bank must provide the necessary information and passwords.
4. Right of withdrawal
According to Law 3/2014, of March 27, which modifies the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 of November, in its art. 103, the right of withdrawal will not be applicable to contracts that refer to (among others):
- The supply of accommodation services for purposes other than serving as housing, transportation of goods, vehicle rental, food or services related to leisure activities, if the contracts foresee a specific date or period of execution.
In relation to this section, with the User's request, the User gives his prior express consent, with the knowledge and acceptance on his part of the exceptions listed here, and consequently in those cases, he loses his right of withdrawal.
5. Change and cancellations
For any modification or cancellation of the reservation, the User must contact the Owner at 956 085 654.
The cancellation penalty will be a percentage of the total reservation, taxes included, in accordance with the following rules detailed below:
- High season:
* From 15 days to 7 days before arrival: 50%.
* Less than 7 days, No Shows and early departures: 100%.
- Low season:
* From 7 days to 2 days before arrival: 30%.
* Less than 2 days: 75%.
* No Shows and early departures: 100%.
The Owner undertakes not to make available to Users apartments that are not available except for a computer error or any other imponderable situation. In the event that such an unfortunate incident could occur, the Owner undertakes to inform the User and reach a satisfactory agreement with him.
7. User Support
The User will have a User Attention service, for this they can use the contact form and a reply will be received as soon as possible (or they can use the telephone 956 08 56 54 during business hours).
8. Dispute resolution platform
Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of May 21, 2013, establishes the objective of achieving a high level of consumer protection and the proper functioning of the internal market, particularly its digital dimension, providing a European online dispute resolution platform that facilitates the extrajudicial resolution of disputes between consumers and online merchants in an independent, impartial, transparent, efficient and equitable manner.
For this, this Website makes available to the User, a link that allows access to the online dispute resolution platform of the European Union, for any possible controversy that may arise in consumer matters: